Ce Check-in delivers Community-based Corrections agencies with a simple, affordable solution that provides flexible Client reporting, allowing staff to focus on Clients with more involved supervision requirements. Available as both a Web and Kiosk reporting solution, Ce Check-in provides an ideal reporting tool for low risk clients or as an enhanced, supplemental supervision tool for higher risk clients. Ce Check-in provides flexibility to manage reporting frequencies by a variety of factors while alerting Officers when clients are out of compliance or when events occur that require their attention (i.e., FTRs, change of address, employment, etc.).
Agencies define the exact questions clients are required to answer during each scheduled check-in while Officers have the ability to view client reporting history, check-in session details, GPS location, IP address and map of where the check-in was completed.
Ce Check-in Web and Kiosk provide clients email, SMS Text or automated phone reminders, as well as SMS Chat functionality allowing Officers to exchange text messages with clients through Ce Check-in.
Increased Supervision Efficiency
Ce Check-in Web and Kiosk allows community-based supervision agencies to:
- Redirect their time and resources to higher-risk clients who require more intensive supervision and have greater needs;
- Supervise large caseloads of low-risk clients more efficiently, saving time that can be redirected to other functions;
- Better maintain client current address, employment status, contacts, and other information;
- Eliminate the need for data entry and filing.
Improved Monitoring, Accountability, Convenience & Compliance
Ce Check-in Web and Kiosk:
- Provides a more accurate record of who is reporting and when (i.e., date, time, location) compared with other methods of non-face-to-face reporting;
- Standardizes the reporting data collected from each client while proving Officer’s access to real-time data;
- Provides data with increased accuracy and accessibility, allowing Officers to immediately hold clients accountable if they do not report per their reporting schedule;
- Provides increased reporting flexibility, allowing clients to report at a time that is convenient for them without missing work, school, etc.;
- Increases reporting compliance through SMS Text, phone or email reminders regarding upcoming reporting requirements.