Skip to content
- Global – Implemented fix where active/inactive status on Document Type drop-down was not being honored.
- Global – Ability to track and manage Social Media accounts via the menu “Other” from the client property sheet. Customers can manage additional lookup types but default list is Skype, AIM, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram.
- Global – In earlier versions of Caseload Explorer, users could record an email address for an offender. With this update, multiple email addresses can be kept.
- Global – Officer Signature now has the ability to capture your signature using any touchscreen enabled device, a mouse or a topaz signature pad. Only the current logged in user has ability to view saved and/or sign from Signature link on the officer overview. The Signature link will be disabled on all other officers’ overviews. The intent is that only authenticated user has the ability to view and capture a signature for that user. Officers will not be able to see other officer signatures on file or capture a signature from their Overview.
- CA Only – Implemented changes to all CA counties regarding Juvenile History report and Sealing: For a sealed client record, a blank Juvenile History report will be generated. If only a charge or case is sealed, the Juvenile History report will not show sealed charges or cases.
- Global – Ability to prevent future CX upgrades from overwriting a customer’s configuration. NOTE: Changes made by a customer via the System Administrator module will be preserved going forward when there is an upgrade to CX. However, changes a customer makes directly in the database will NOT be preserved.
- Global – Addition of 5 new Address Types: Homeless, Absconded, Incarcerated, Committed and Unknown. Note: Incarcerated will not display for NY counties. To see a full description of these changes, reference the following documentation:
- Global – AutoMon has implemented a “Sync Errors” tree node in Caseload Explorer v6.1.1 to expose sync errors by module and allow the customer to review and revise the data so it can be transmitted successfully to the Ce Connect modules. To see a full description of these changes, reference the following documentation: